Summer cake with cherries
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- beat eggs, sugar and oil with the mixer
- flour, baking powder and salt are mixed in another bowl
- the two mixes are incorporated into each other, they are homogenized
- it is given in cake forms greased with margarine and lined with flour, keeping a little dough in which 2 tablespoons of cocoa are added, and it is homogenized
- the pitted cherries are thrown over
- with a spoon, pour the cocoa composition into the threads
- Sprinkle caster sugar and chopped walnuts on top
- put in the preheated oven.
Good appetite !
- In a bowl we put whole eggs, together with the caster sugar and the vanilla sugar sachet and we start to mix very well, until we obtain a beautiful creamy and frothy composition.
- then add melted margarine, warm milk, orange peel, and continue mixing.
- then, the flour given through a sieve, we mix it with the sachets of baking powder, and we incorporate it easily in the composition while mixing.
- mix very well, until everything is homogenous.
- quite a lot of composition comes out, and after I measured ochiometrically, I put it in a longer form of cake, and I put the rest of the composition in a bear shape, 2 muffins, and 2 star shapes. The forms are greased and wallpapered.
- I filled them about 3 quarters each
- then I mixed the cherries with the flour, and I placed them on top in the prepared forms.
- I put them all in the oven, on the grill in the middle (I put all the shapes on a stove tray), at 170 degrees, for 40-45 minutes (baking time is a little longer).
- while they cooled, I melted about 50 gr. cioco and I spritz them.
Fluffy cherry cake JamilaCuisine
Try the best and simplest pie in the world! Very tasty, incredibly easy to prepare and perfect in any combination. You can make it with salty or sweet fillings and it is perfect Constantin Ещё for the feast of Constantine and Elena on Friday.
Watch the video recipe step by step here: https://jamila.ro/placinta-creata
JamilaCuisine опубликовал (-а) видео в плейлисте Recipes for soups and stews.
Fluffy check with cherries & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
Recipe of fluffy cake with cherries it's perfect for this period. Now there are cherries, tomatoes, sour, full of aromatic juice and only good to be turned into something delicious. I decided to make a fluffy cake with cherries, but not the Romanian version but the English one with butter and without the chore of separating the eggs. It is much easier to prepare, the butter gives it a special taste and it is delicious. It is one of my favorite cakes and I prepare it very often in the summer.
For me, cherry cakes are a childhood dessert. I remember eagerly waiting for the cherries to ripen for my mother to make her cherry cake. It was a simple pandispan, but for us it was the best summer dessert. When I was with my grandparents, I was sadder because my grandmother didn't know how to do it cherry cake. At the age of 12, I remember taking a small kitchen magazine. In it I found the recipe for the cherry cake. I decided to do it, even though my grandmother had an old stove that was burning.
To my surprise, the cake worked and was a delight. I was so proud of myself and even my grandfather, who was more grumpy, was impressed by his niece's feat. That summer I made my first cakes and I think that's when my love for cooking started. Returning to the fluffy cake recipe with cherries, I chose a lighter recipe, with an appetizing butter flavor that goes perfectly with cherries.
This recipe for cherry cake I find it much lighter and tastier than cocoa cake, especially since it is prepared much faster and honestly the taste is much better. The recipe can be easily adapted as you wish. You can turn it into muffins, fruit cake or you can make a cake by putting the dough in a rectangular tray. You can even double the recipe to get a larger amount. Of course, the fruits can also change. You can use cherries, strawberries, blueberries or other favorite fruits.
Ingredients Check with yogurt, lemon and blueberries
- 150 grams of Greek yogurt with 10% fat
- 4 medium-sized eggs
- 225 grams of sugar
- 300 grams of flour + 1 tablespoon to sprinkle the fruit (if used)
- 200 grams of blueberries or other berries (it is not necessary to use them, the cake can be prepared easily)
- 80 ml. of oil
- 60 ml. of lemon juice (juice from 1 large lemon)
- peel from 1 untreated lemon
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract or 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 5 grams of salt
- 5 grams of baking powder (½ sachet)
Method of preparation
1. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 ° C. We prepare a cake form with the dimensions of 32 × 12 cm, lining it with baking paper or greasing it well with solid butter and lining it with flour.
2. Separate the eggs, collecting the egg whites and yolks separately, in two large bowls. In the bowl with the yolks add the yogurt, 100 grams of sugar, vanilla, peel and lemon juice. Add the oil, while mixing with the pear-shaped target.
3. Beat the liquid ingredients for our cake until perfectly blended. We do not need to insist more, just to obtain a homogeneous composition.
4. Mix the flour (300 grams) with the baking powder so that it mixes well.
5. Sprinkle blueberries (or other small berries) with 1 tablespoon of flour and mix lightly. The flour that will adhere to the surface of the fruit will not allow them to sink into the yoghurt cake composition during baking.
6. Over the egg whites, add the salt and beat with a mixer until you get a white, voluminous foam. Gradually add the sugar (125 grams) and beat with a mixer until the sugar dissolves. We can see that the foam is ready when it becomes a shiny meringue and, if we catch a small amount of foam between the shelves and the pointer and rub it, we no longer feel the sugar crystals.
7. Next, to get a fluffy yogurt cake, it is essential to work quickly. How fast and safe we will work depends directly on obtaining a well-grown cake. Immediately add the flour mixed with the baking powder in the bowl of yogurt and egg yolks and mix everything with the pear-shaped target. It is very important that from this moment on, as little time as possible passes before we put the cake in the oven. The reason is that in the composition we have acidic substances, lemon juice and yogurt, which will completely neutralize the baking powder, if we allow a long time to pass from the moment of homogenization.
8. As soon as the cake composition becomes too thick to mix, change the target with a wooden spoon or a solid spatula and add ¹⁄3 of the amount of egg white foam.
9. Stir vigorously to homogenize the composition, however, without insisting too much. We don't want to make bread, but a cake with soft and fluffy yogurt, so we will stop mixing as soon as everything is homogeneous. We do not want to develop gluten in this composition.
9. As soon as the yoghurt cake composition is homogeneous, add the rest of the egg white foam. If we use fruits, we also add them now, shaken by the excess flour.
10. Incorporate the meringue into the yoghurt cake composition with light movements, by folding, until everything is homogeneous.
11. Pour the composition into the tray prepared in point 1 and immediate we put our yogurt cake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, at a medium height.
Check with yogurt, lemon and blueberries & # 8211 baking
12. Bake our yogurt cake for 50-55 minutes. Mine was ready to bake after exactly 52 minutes, when it passed the toothpick test with flying colors. As seen in the image below, it has grown beautifully, obviously exceeding the upper edge of the shape. It has cracked in length but this is not a defect, it is just a sign that it has grown nicely.
13. Remove the cake from the mold, letting it slide on a cake rack. Gently peel off the baking paper and let the cake cool well before cutting and serving, turning it every 15 minutes from side to side, thus preventing the airy interior from settling.
After it has cooled, we powder the cake with vanilla powdered sugar or we can glaze it, as we prefer. Anyway, the slices come out so beautiful, with the fruits evenly distributed and the fluffy and fragrant core!
Ingredients Lent cake cake with cherries
(for a tray with a diameter of 18 cm)
- 200 g flour
- 5 g baking powder with saffron
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 75 g soft margarine
- 75 g caster sugar
- 200 g coconut milk (canned)
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- 60 ml of citrus juice
- 150 g pitted cherries
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar for decoration
Summer cake with cherries - Recipes
Wash the cherries, clean the seeds and let them drain.
Beat the egg whites well, then add the sugar and continue beating until a thick and glossy foam is obtained.
Gradually add the egg yolks, vanilla sugar, salt and lemon peel.
Then put the mixer on a lower speed and gradually add half of the flour, oil and then the other half of the flour.
In a tray lined with baking paper spread the dough, I used a baking tin.
Drained cherries are added to the dough piece by piece. Some are "thrown" above, to get deeper into the dough and others below, to stay on the surface. This way we will have cherries in the whole thickness of the cake.
CHERRY CHECK I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today, Sabina and I prepared a DELICIOUS CHERRY CHECK. It came out fluffy, soft, and the cherries made it juicy. It prepares very quickly and you do not need sophisticated ingredients. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 3 eggs
- 200 gr. - sugar
- 100 gr. - melted butter
- 200 gr. - 30% cream
- 250 gr. - flour
- 700 gr. - cherries (drained of juice)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda + 1 tablespoon lemon juice (or a sachet of baking powder)
- 1 teaspoon - vanilla essence
Method of preparation:
- First of all, beat the eggs well with the sugar until you get a fluffy and creamy texture.
- Then add the cream, melted butter, vanilla essence and mix.
- Then put the flour and incorporate it.
- At the end, mix the baking soda with the lemon juice, pour the mixture into the dough and mix a little more.
- Grease a non-stick pan with a diameter of 22-24 cm. with coconut butter, oil or cow's butter.
- Put 70% of the amount of dough in the tray, then arrange the cherries on the entire surface of the tray, and at the end cover with the remaining dough.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 190 degrees C for 35-45 minutes. If the oven is stronger, bake the cake at 180 degrees C for about 45 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the oven, let it cool completely and serve it with pleasure. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Even if summer is already a beautiful memory and cherries are no longer in season, you can still prepare this delicious cake. I put a few bags of cherries in the freezer, but don't panic if you don't have them. In the supermarket you can find a lot of frozen fruits. But this autumn, plums go perfectly with this cake. What do you say, do you try it?
For 6 people :: Preparation 20 minutes :: Baking 40 minutes :: Low difficulty
& # 8211 3 eggs
& # 8211 150 g sugar
& # 8211 a pinch of salt
& # 8211 150 g natural yogurt
& # 8211 vanilla
& # 8211 300 g white flour
& # 8211 300 g seedless cherries
Preparation: preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and prepare a cake pan, which you grease with a little butter and a thin layer of flour. Set it aside until you prepare the composition.
In a bowl, whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt and sugar until creamy. Gradually add the yogurt, flour and baking powder.
At the end add some vanilla seeds.
Pour the composition into the pan and sprinkle the fruit on top.
Put the tray in the oven for 35-40 minutes. Pour it while it is hot on a grill and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Chick fluffy 4 recipes
If you want a chocolate cake, half chocolate and half very fragrant, a cake from the category & # 8222lux & # 8221 I recommend & # 8221 Chocolate cake recipe & # 8221. If you are looking for economical cake recipes, I highly recommend & # 8221 Cocoa cake recipe & # 8221 and & # 8221 Cappuccino cake recipe & # 8221.
What cake recipe do you prefer? Are you more inclined to the classic cake recipes or to the creative ones? I must admit that I never refuse a simple lemon cake or a chocolate cake.
To keep up to date with the following video recipes, uncooked cake recipes, homemade cake recipes or cake recipes, subscribe to my Youtube channel.